United Kingdom United Kingdom
– Senior risk professional with regional and global responsibilities with international & public sector banks covering corporates, SME, Wealth, FI , real estate, corporate finance, equity financing and loan syndications, trade financing and structured trade finance, commodity warehouse financing, factoring, commercial paper and debt securitization amongst others.
– specialist AME Trade finance and Commodity risk officer for Africa Middle East and global risk officer for metals, signatory of product governance committee for product programs including Islamic variants and covering jurisdictional requirements. Deep engagement with external parties, including legal counsels, to strengthen documentation and controls around managing trade and commodity risks,
– Part of team for developing the corporate finance and FI lending at an international bank
-Enterprise wide responsibilities covering financial and non-financial risks prudential risks (credit, market risk, liquidity, capital) and non-financial risks Incl. operational risk, compliance, conduct, fraud, cyber security , regulatory.
-Strong positive interaction with regulator through strategy and risk meetings and portfolio update submissions. Risk lead for regulatory documents like ICAAP, ILAAP, stress testing, Risk appetite etc.
-UK regulatory, governance and board management responsibilities on an enterprise -wide risk basis ; CISI & ICSA certified in UK Financial regulation.
. Member of compliance, product governance and reputational risk committees
-Climate and ESG SMF. Fraud and cyber security risk lead.
-Operational resilience and third party risk management oversight
– -Islamic banking risk – CISI Islamic finance certified.
-Transformation, automation and Risk architecture agenda
-Remedial Asset management and debt restructuring.
– Member of Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace culture forum.
-Risk and Regulatory interface with UK banking associations.
– Pillar III and Basel responsibilities